Conditions of Use
As from 15.06.2010, for legal version of this Conditions of Use we refer to the origin german version.
Scope & defense clause
(1) For the following reasons over the Internet shop legal relations between the operator of the shop ("Provider") and its customers is subject to the following terms and conditions in the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different Terms and conditions of the customer to be rejected. These will only be effective if they are confirmed by the provider in writing.
Formation of Contract
(1) The presentation of the goods on the Internet-Sop is not a binding offer of the supplier to conclude a purchase contract dar The customer is thus simply to place an order through an offer.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods contained in the basket. By sending the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions as to the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation is not yet accepting the contract offer by the offeror They merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the manufacturer. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
Withdrawal for consumption
You can cancel your contract within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and not fulfill our obligations and our obligations. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
In the case of an effective cancellation the mutually received and any benefits derived (eg interest). Can you give us the performance received whole or in part, or only in deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration of the case solely on the test - as it would have been possible in a store - is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by putting the article as provided by the goods as your property and everything that could reduce its value. Package are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount of not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a contractually have agreed partial payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel items are picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The period begins with the sending of your cancellation or the goods, for us, with their reception.
When a service Your right expires early if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the cancellation period or you have it himself.
End of the cancellation
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property until full payment of the provider.
The purchase price is due with contract.
(1) The customer's warranty rights are governed by the general law, as long as nothing else is intended. For claims of the customer to the provider, the provision in § 7 of these Terms.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of consumer products to new things 2 years in used goods 1 year. Compared to entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly manufactured goods 1 year, 6 months in used goods. The above reduction of the limitation does not apply to damages claims by the customer due to an injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages for breach of fundamental contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the goal of the contract is necessary. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) A guarantee is not accepted by the provider.
(1) claims of the customer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies to the benefit of legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) From the point other than a certain liability claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the violation of essential contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the goal of the contract is necessary. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) provisions of that Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected
Transfer and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer to the provider claims or rights shall be excluded, unless the provider is not writing. To support the provider is only required if the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
A customer's right of set-off exists only if asked to set off his claim was legally determined or undisputed.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
(1) On the contractual relationship between the supplier and the customer finds the right of the Principality of Liechtenstein. The application of the CISG is excluded.
(2) jurisdiction for all disputes arising under the contract between the customer and the provider is the seat of the provider, if it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special assets.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.